Thursday 23 June 2016

WHEN STEVE WOZNIAK TALKS ABOUT MR.iMAN (STEVE JOBS) !

Stephen G. Wozniak (known as Steve Wozniak), who is the co-founder of Apple inc. had a great time with his best friend and founder of Apple inc. Steve Paul Jobs (known as Steve Jobs).

He had 3,989,231 shares from Apple inc. which is about 7.9% as equity.




Though he is a best friend of jobs, after Steve Jobs death, Steve Wozniak is now enjoying his freedom of speech.

Some of the interviews went viral, because of his unbelievable speech on Steve Jobs. The following words are the compilation of Woz's (Steve Wazniok) from his interviews.

" He led the world:

He might also be remembered for his negative personality. I think that’s going to go with his legacy forever.
But he led the world in the future and everybody else then would follow once they saw it."

"Steve was never fired,he left out of his feeling of greatness:

How can you get fired from a company you started? Well, as Apple grew we hired someone who I thought was very talented to run the company with me, and for the first year or so things went well. But then our visions of the future began to diverge and eventually we had a falling out.

When we did, our Board of Directors sided with him. So at 30 I was out.Steve was never fired. He took a sabbatical and was still chairman of the board. He was down, no one pushed him, but he was off the Mac, which was his deal,he never forgave me for that.

Steve Jobs wasn’t pushed out of the company. He left. After the Macintosh failure it’s fair to assume that Jobs left out of his feeling of greatness, and embarrassment about not having achieved it."

"Never, ever work for Steve Jobs again:

Some of my very best friends in Apple, the most creative people in Apple who worked on the Macintosh, almost all of them said they would never, ever work for Steve Jobs again.He would directly confront people and almost call them idiots.

But you know what? When they confronted him back and told him why they were right in understandable forms, he was just testing and learning, and he would respect those people and give them high privileges in the company.

That was one thing he did respect – someone who believed enough in their own ideas to speak for him, not just shut up and be shy around him."

Woz's fb comment:




"Woz's interview about the movie JOBS:

Maybe everything in the movie didn’t happen, but they’re all based on things that did happen.Everything I say, every scene that I’m in, I wasn’t talking to Steve Jobs at those events. I don’t even say things like that, and I didn’t say them, but they were based upon

This movie was just top-notch professional.The script, the words they said, how well the actors played it, and the cinematography following them along through the halls. I wasn’t familiar with Aaron Sorkin’s work because I don’t watch television, so this was the first time I saw it. Unbelievable to me."




















No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Facebook